Cloud platform for SCADA/IoT real time data visualization and control.
Connects safely SCADA/IoT devices to the cloud.
SCADA/HMI data displays, events, historian, data processing and integrations.
Easily customizable interactive dashboards.
Safe sharing of dashboards and displays.
Pure HTML5 visualization, available on any platform.
Eliminates server, storage, physical space and management costs.
We welcome partnerships with control and monitoring devices manufacturers and systems integrators.
Visit the website to access the live demo.
Substation Gateway Software ENILIT CMSTechnical datasheet (in portuguese)
Enilit CMS is a modern substation gateway software that offers a great combination of features:
● A wide range of certified protocols.
● IEC61850, IEC60870-5-101/103/104, DNP3, MODBUS, OPC...
● Excellent embedded tools for protocol monitoring and troubleshooting.
● Easy of configuration and maintenance.
● IEC61131 (ISaGRAF) Logic programming .
● Freedom of choice of hardware.
● Affordable licensing, with unlimited tags and protocols.
Experience with SCADA/EMS systems, substations and control centers since 1998.
OSHMI – Open Substation HMI
OSHMI is an HMI software designed for substation control, distributed as GPL (open source), with no licensing costs.
It is based on HTML5/SVG resolution independent visualization technology.
This solution is used to control locally and remotely dozens of substations up to 230kV voltage level and in control centers for over a decade.
OSHMI makes it possible to apply the High Performance HMI methodology that is now standardized as ANSI/ISA101 (Human Machine Interfaces for Process Automation Systems).
A study* by the ASM Consortium (Abnormal Situation Management), concludes that the operation of a high performance interface allowed to detect problems before alarms in 38% more cases, finished assigned tasks 41% faster, and attained 25% more on successful resolution of problems in relation to a traditional interface.
DSC Systems offers expertise, training and support on this platform.
QTester104 - IEC 60870-5-104
Free open source tool to test the IEC 60870-5-104 protocol. Works as a master scanning and commanding slave devices.
Systems and Services:
● SCADA/IoT/IIoT Cloud Platform xPlain SCADA@cloud™
● Substation data gateway IEC61850 Enilit CMS
● Real time SCADA/IoT Corporate data integration
● High Performance HMI Systems Conception
● Training and Support
|Porto Alegre - Brazil|
|Blog Systems Team Services Contact|